2012/02/29

The Skirt




Yes, I have that skirt too. For quite some time actually, bought it still in 2011. But I never could make up my mind how to wear it. I didn't want to match it with one of my flower blouses just yet as I somewhat recently paired my F21 leather skirt with them. I thought I wanted to make it an all black or black/white outfit. And so it was a no-brainer when I discovered my black knitted turtleneck sweater :-)
I love that this entire outfit is practically from H&M, except for the bag and shoes. Even the sunglasses are from H&M though I "stole" them from my sisters closet (don't tell her haha).
I just love black. I think you can do now wrong with an all black outfit, it is classic and clean. I also love to match it with red lips. Anyhow, I just love this skirt - and from what I've seen so far the bloggersphere does too - and you guys can expect to see it a lot more :-) Right now I am searching for a mint sweater or blouse to combine the skirt with. Saturday girls, saturday I'll be throwing away some cash...gotta feed some of those urges haha Gosh, I definitely one day need a job where I earn loads of money to deal with my shopping addiction haha Or someone better take my credit card LOL
Lovely week Ladies, xoxo V.

Ps.: How awesome is it actually to now have more than 100 Readers! We LOVE you!

5 comments:

  1. Thease skirt fits you perfect - love all this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is sooo good!
    I love every part of it, but mostly.. well yes, the skirt ;D
    http://stefanystrange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love the skirt! looks great on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfit! The clutch is so cute!
    XOXO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete