2012/02/07

-20 degrees





Yep, that's what the thermometer showed this morning. Guess my excitement when I had to wait outside for 30 min because my train for work was late...Yikes!!! And sadly, the leather of my Cambridge Satchel is damaged now, silly me forgot that leather does not like icy temperatures. Too bad!! Unfortunately there seems to be no end in sight as weather forecasts predict even more snow and continuing arctic temperatures. Sucks in my book, especially since my mind is already set for summer. Then again, I guess that's what a real normal winter feels like considering what my grandma told me about winters when she was my age. Back then, tons of snow and the icy cold were considered pretty damn natural. For me it is just proof that I am not made for winter and that I better end up living somewhere the sun shines 365 days a year haha
Due to the cold weather, Nina and I aren't really motivated to blog and especially shoot new pictures so bare with us for the next few weeks if there won't be as many outfits. I'll try my best to get an outfit done on the weekend if it gets 5-10 degrees "warmer". However, I will post about some plans of mine regarding my hair. All i can tell you right now is that I feel like it is time for a change. More about that later that week :-)
Love, V.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - wonderful outfit... looks perfect with the lace sleeves...

    Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Facebook-Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, you look amazing! Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower

    ReplyDelete