2012/01/15

Beautiful Day






Blouse & Skirt (F21), Shoes (Pieces), Bow-tie (Asos), Nerd glasses (lovely sister), Lipstick (MAC Russian Red)

Wooooow...yesterday was magic in terms of the weather. It totally felt like a nice slightly warmer day in spring. I went for a stroll with my sister and I didn't even need a jacket, it was a bit cold when the wind blew but apart from that it was warm. I swear, I totally felt the warm sun rays on my skin. I instantly heard U2's "Beautiful Day" in my mind and my mood changed in a heartbeat. Last week I started my internship and to be honest in was very stressful, getting up at 5.30 every morning and never be home from work earlier than 7 p.m. The nice weather was exactly what I needed to lift my mind :-) Now if only all those weather forecasts wouldn't talk about how bad the weather will get the next days....I WANT SPRING. NOW!!!
Then again....got an exam on thursday and loads of work...so maybe I should just ignore the bad weather. Dunno?! What are you guys up to this week? And what's the weather like where you live?
xoxo V.

6 comments:

  1. nice skirt! the glasses are the best;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! I love the shoes and cute glasses! I'm your newest follower!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Outfit!! The skirt ist great!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog:)
    Fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. also Washington an sich fand ich jetzt auch nicht sonderlich spannend, aber wir waren einfach in einem genialen Hostel und waren bei der NASA, und das war schon cool (obwohl das mit der NASA hat mich jetzt auch nicht unbedingt interessiert haha).

    übrigens find ich das Outfit klasse! und Frühling hätt ich am liebsten auch sofort!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow, beautiful! i love that skirt and this blouse :)) you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete