2011/12/17

Germany Germany Germany




My model sister Tabea...she is the prettiest!

STUNNING!!!

And the smallest...she is the cutest thing on earth!!! I looove her :-)

Hey guys...I am off to Germany. Near Hannover to be exact!
My family lives there since 2007 and this is the first time in months I get to see my sisters and brothers!
The journey was one hell of a journey, not the nicest flight honestly and I had sooo much luggage to bring with me, I took more presents with me than clothing! Guess I need to go shopping here in Hanover. Gina Tricot, Primark...prepare yourself haha
So my sis took my pictures and they were eager to have their pics taken as well...so now you get a glimpse of my absolutely stunning and lovely sisters. I love them to death!
Stay tuned for more pictures ahead....xoxo V.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you will have fun! I've been in Germany, hamburg. :) Very lovely pictures, and your sister is cute! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. richtig tolles outfit! :) ich mag deine haare und den lippenstift sehr. ist das ein kleid oder eine lange bluse unter dem schwarzen pulli?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist eine lange Bluse von H&M. Irgendwie wusste ich nie wie ich sie kombinieren soll weil sie so lang is und gestern kam dann die erleuchtung ^^

    ReplyDelete