2011/11/02

Books

Books


I love reading. Wheter its fashion magazines, history books (guess I got that from my grandpa ha!), Romances, Thrillers, Cookbooks...I just enjoy reading. If I'm really into a book, I might as well read it within a mere 2 days (Like Dan Brown's books)! I also love photography books, mostly about architecture and interior design. My amazon wishlist is about 9 pages long filled with books I am longing to buy and read in the near future. Unfortunately, I am so caught up with work and university stuff right now, I can't find a single minute to really sit down and enjoy a good book. This 2 books featured here are among my favourites within the fashion/lifestyle genre. I really recommend Derek Blasberg's "Classy". It is very entertainingly written and besides the obvious tips (Must haves for a lady's wardrobe etc.) it really has some useful stuff in it on what to wear when travelling and what to carry in your handluggage, how to throw different types of parties and how to break the ice when you're at an event where you barely know somebody!
"The goddess experience" on the other hand conntains a list of things everyone can do/enjoy in their lifes to feel like a queen. Or a goddess :-) It is beautifully illustrated and I find many of the tips inside very useful and they remind me of how important it is at times to just take care of yourself, treat yourself and how to enjoy the simple things in life. It definitely is a fun read!

No comments:

Post a Comment