2011/10/15

Tattoo Love...Second edition

This was my "inspiration"

This is the actual tattoo...pink of course :-)

Hey you guys....I DIT IT! :D
I finally got my pink bow tattoo...took me about ages to have the guts and the money haha although it's not my first tattoo I was scared as hell since I don't like needles, however, it didn't hurt half as much as i anticipated it (good for me by the way LOL). Anyways, I got this tattoo, right in the middle of my hips...you could say it is above my vagina...and yes, you're reading right ;-) I really love the outcome, it is much prettier in real life and I am over the moon in love with it! The guy who made it it an actual artist and so I was very confident in letting him do it, you know, finding the right tattooist is kind of as hard/important as finding the right gynaecologist...not everybody can do the job!Do you have any tattoos or plan on getting one?!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, it looks really beautiful! Could you possibly post the name of the tattoo-artist? Would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Spirit-Tattoo-Studio/155055921222398

    Just click through the photogallery, his name is Marius! He's extremely talented! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the same "inspiration" for my ribbon tatto. It's on my back between my shoulders and it looks awesome :)

    ReplyDelete