2011/09/17

Vienna Fashionweek

Fabio Gurjao
NEON
NEON
NEON
NEON
Fabio Gurjao
NEON
So today I went to Vienna's Fashionweek with my bestie Ines. First time fashion week ever. I would say it was okay. I didn't really like the way things were organised. First you had to get in line to watch the shows starting at 6 p.m. and once these were over you had to leave the tent and get in line again. Actually I really wanted to see the fashion show of the label "Maibe" as well,starting at 8 p.m., but after we left the tent the line was so long, we probably would've never gotten in again so we decided to just check out the show rooms and then grab something to eat. The 2 shows I did see however - from the brazilian brands "NEON" and "Fabio Gurjao" - I really enjoyed. Especially Fabio Gurjao! That guy's a genius. There was practically nothing I wouldn't wear from his collection and I would die for that awesome red leather jacket of his collection!
Fair enough I have to say that I still was reaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly excited as this was my first fashionshow and hopefully not my last. Now I have to check out where I can actually buy something from Fabio Gurjao's collection and if I'll ever be able to afford it...ha!
Ps.: Please forgive the bad quality of my pics. I don't know why but somehow my camera didn't work today at all and as I just noticed it when the fashion shows already had started I had no time to fix it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment