2011/09/22

I'm in L.O.V.E.

My new yellow Cambridge Leather Satchel with my initials embossed in silver...SWOON haha
My new Leo Flats from ASOS
Vienna FW Outfit: Chelsea Boots from ASOS, Golden Clutch from Nelly.com, Shirt from Cheap Monday, Necklace from H&M
My Bestie. She's a real beauty. From the outside but especially from the inside. LOVE HER!
Bestie wearing Blazer from MANGO, Boots from Deichmann, Bag from London and Sex Pistols Shirt from H&M

After almost 2 months of waiting I finally got my hands on my yellow Cambridge Bag. It's my baby. I'm in love. Isn't she pretty?! Although the color is not as bright as I thought (though still brighter in reality than on the pics) I really like it and I already got tons of compliments at university and people asking me where I got it :)
I also finally received my Leo flats from ASOS after the parcel with the shoes in it got lost the first time around. At this point kudos to the ASOS customer service. So far they've never let me down. Since this is the second time one of my parcels got lost i even got a 20% discount on my next order and they shipped the shoes again, this time express delivery. Thanks a lot ASOS!
Finally some outfit pictures from Fashion Week. Excuse the poor quality but my bestie Ines made them with her Iphone since my camera ran out of batteries and as I mentioned in an earlier post refused to work...at this point I have to mention that I personally thought that many people at FW were way to overdressed and I got a feeling that lots of them wouldn't normally wear such clothes which I honestly find pretty pathetic. You should be the one wearing a garment not vice versa :) However, you could easily make out the real fashionistas and some people were dressed extremely well. xoxo V

1 comment:

  1. the the personalized satchel and those loafers are adorable!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete